DC Centre strives to be the go-to venue for all of your meeting and event space needs. We can help you host a variety of events such as the following: Seminars, Training Sessions, Breakfasts, Luncheons, Dinners, Meetings, Corporate Parties and Holiday Events.
DC Centre can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 1,200 attendees at one time. Our venue is capable of numerous options for event configurations which include: the Entire Building, Bronze Ballroom, Gold Ballroom, Silver Ballroom, Bronze Suite A or B, Silver Suite A or B and VIP Suite. The VIP suite can hold 40 attendees or less.
- Guaranteed Pricing
- When you sign the DC Centre contract for your event, even if it is 6-12 months away the pricing will not change! We understand that budgets are set well in advance. Our contracts, therefore, do not include any statement or disclaimer allowing us to increase our prices, even if our costs increase. What you sign for is what you will pay. Guaranteed!
- All-inclusive Rental Fees
- Everything is included in your rental. Everything! We don’t charge for incidentals. We believe you shouldn’t have to worry about how many napkins and tablecloths you are using. With us, you don’t have to.
- Flat Rate Beverage Service
- DC Centre’s exclusive beverage pricing is as good as it gets. We charge a flat fee for the entire evening. We do not count gallons and there is no “refreshing” fee. No more worrying about how many kegs are tapped or bottles are opened; it simply doesn’t matter!
- A Few Other Reasons
- With DC Centre there is no credit application when you book with us. There is no attrition clause. We don’t have sleeping rooms like hotels do so they can’t be included in your contract. Last but not least, we do include a lot of things with your event such as any bartenders that are needed, banquet staff and room manager.
I want to thank you and everyone at the DC Centre for a wonderful evening. I heard not one negative comment. The food this year was outstanding, all the help, the best, and the lighting made it a fairyland. Thank you for thinking of us with this special treat. In other words it could not have been better! I would like to reserve, Thursday, December 5, 2013, same time and will look forward to working with you again! Wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Just wanted to drop a line to say thank you so much for your assistance with our Holiday Party. Everything went very smoothly and your staff did a fantastic job!! The weather didn’t cooperate so well, but we still had a pretty good turn out! Thanks again for the wonderful evening!!
We all had a wonderful time at our banquet. There were tons of positive comments about the food, staff, and atmosphere. We are looking forward to our next banquet at your facility in 2009.
On behalf of Lincoln Financial Group and our Field Operations team, I just wanted to say Thank you for taking such great care of us this week for our Holiday Party. Danny and your staff were great and provided stellar service. We had a blast and are very grateful for allowing us to have both rooms. Happy Holidays and please share this message with your team. Have a wonderful weekend!
The owners of DC Centre, Buddy and Pamela Christianson have owned and operated the company since 1978. Previously known as Dance City of Omaha, the owners have strived to create an environment that treats all customers fairly, from the pricing, to the venue; all are designed to be affordable for everyone. Our position in the Omaha area is solid and we expect to be serving the community for a very long time!
We are proud to be accredited by the Better Business Bureau and are part of an elite group that has made a public commitment to honesty, accountability and integrity. DC Centre is also members of the following:
- SBAM – Small Business Association of the Midlands
- MBA – Midwest Bridal Association
- Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce
- Association for Wedding Professionals