To our valued Clients,
There is no higher priority to our entire DC Centre Family than the Safety of our Clients, Guests and Employees. We are gathering our information from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) about how to handle our events. According to the most recent information from the CDC, for most people, the immediate risk of being exposed to the virus that causes COVID-19 is thought to be low.
We want you to feel confident when hosting your event at DC Centre. As a result, we have enhanced some of our cleaning procedures in the interest of our Customers’ and Employees’ health and safety. As always, prior to each event, our staff cleans all touched surfaces with cleaners and disinfectants. From the event rooms to the restrooms. Our staff always wears gloves when handling food, so none of our staff will be in contact with meals. As well as frequent hand washing.
There are things you can do to help prevent the spread of the virus and still hold your event according to the CDC website section on holding events and gatherings:
- Stay home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Clean frequently touched surfaces and objects daily.
Thank you for your patience and trust in DC Centre. We are prepared to navigate through these challenging circumstances with your safety and confidence in DC Centre at the forefront of everything we do.
We look forward to helping you host your event,
DC Centre Banquet Facility