We know, we know…there are so many reception venues in Omaha and they all offer a variety of different services, where do you even start when going to go check them out? Some venues have different rules for bringing food in to the facility, some have rules about staffing, there are different rules about deposits and cancellations. DC Centre has been a reception venue for over 30 years, so we’ve picked up a few things that may be useful to you. We’ve adjusted our model over the years to make sure that it is the easiest possible process for you as a client. Less unknowns, less to worry about!
Here is a list of questions that you can ask any reception venue not only for wedding venues in Omaha but any city, the answers are only good and bad depending on what you want. This will just give you a better idea of what you may want to know:
- What is your payment policy?
- Can I have my ceremony at your facility?
- Do you offer event insurance?
- Is there lodging nearby?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- How much is required for a deposit?
- Do I pay for security?
- What is the latest time my event can conclude?
- Who does the clean-up?
- What vendors do I have to use for my cake, music, photos, etc?
- When can I bring decorations or drop off items for my reception?
- Can I bring my own liquor?
- Do you have guest minimums?
- What kind of discounts do you offer?
- What is the price range for a sit-down or a buffet dinner?
- Is there a dance floor?
- What does the ballroom rental fee include?
- Is there free parking?
- Are bartenders and servers extra?
- What decorations are available?
- Are there decorations that I can rent?
- Do you do pre-nuptial and rehearsal dinners?
- What about a gift opening brunch for the following morning?
- What color of linens are available?
- What happens to the cost of my reception if your prices go up?
- Do you cut the cake?
DC Centre would love the opportunity to answer any and all of these questions while you search for your wedding reception venue. Make sure to give us a call or chat with us to set up a private tour and we will help make your wedding day everything you’ve been dreaming of, at a cost you were hoping for!
Happy planning!Read More