DC Centre will have a little giveaway for brides who pre-register for our March 6th, 2016 Spring Bridal Show!
We will have a random drawing for one bride to win this ‘Bride to Be Ultimate Gift Box’ from FoxBlossom.com.
It includes: a 14 oz Wifey mug, delicate heart necklace with the couples’ initials, slouchy off shoulder white Wifey tee and 3 packs of Bling wipes!
All you have to do is pre-register for the bridal show!
How cute is this?!
Just a little update on our Summer Bridal Show!
We had an OUTSTANDING number of attendees! It was absolutely fantastic, and we had equally amazing exhibitors that were present and excited to meet all of the newly engaged folks.
DC Centre decided to do a giveaway for a set of Kate Spade ‘Mr & Mrs’ toasting flutes and anyone who pre-registered was automatically entered to win. Congratulations Akeyla!
And just in case we had some people who couldn’t attend the show but wanted to win a Kate Spade something, we did our monthly Facebook giveaway the week following the bridal show! We gave away a Kate Spade Grace Avenue Ring Holder in sterling silver. So adorable! Congratulations Wendy!
As always, we love putting on these free shows for the public but we couldn’t do it without the help and support of all the great businesses that are exhibiting. We’ll see you all in November for our Fall Bridal Show!
Here is just a little update from DC Centre!
Our Spring Bridal Show was great!
We had so many great vendors, quite a few that come back to each of our three shows throughout the year and some new ones as well. You can see a directory of all of the businesses on our Website. There was a great turnout of brides and their friends, families and SOs and we loved seeing them all!
We did have a giveaway at the bridal show from DC Centre to one of the lucky, randomly chosen pre-registered brides from the show. We had a custom print made with the bride and her groom’s names etched in a heart on a tree with their wedding date. It was so cute!
Wanna get in on the next show? To pre-register or to be an exhibitor, visit our site!
It’s that time of year again! Just a little update from DC Centre!
Our Fall Bridal Show was truly wonderful!
We had so many great vendors, quite a few that come back to each of our three shows throughout the year and some new ones as well. There was a great turnout of brides and their friends, families and SOs and we loved seeing them all!
We did have a giveaway from DC Centre to one of the lucky, randomly chosen pre-registered brides from the show. We had a custom print made with the bride and her groom’s names etched in a heart on a tree with their wedding date. It was so cute! Congratulations Christina!
Missed our November bridal show? No need to worry! Our next show will be on March 8th, so mark your calendars! Check out www.dccentrebridalshow.com to see when to pre-register and vendors that will are participating!
It can be so much fun to take an afternoon and attending a bridal show or two with your bridesmaids, groom and any family you want to bring. Believe us, we’ve been to our fair share of shows. There can be hundreds of business, so many ideas, tastings, giveaways and more. What can be more fun than food and prizes?!
The end game is what is important though. You are getting married and you are usually spending money (not at DC Centre’s Bridal Show!) attending a bridal show so you can meet with all of these businesses in the industry at one place. It should be a big time saver for you…should be!
Here are some of the tips we’ve picked up over the years for brides and their families and friends to get the most out of attending a bridal show.
- Pre-register! Nothing is worse than bring people along with you only to be stopped at the door because you haven’t registered yet. Take the 5 minutes and pre-register online prior to the show so you can drop off your tickets and just walk in and enjoy.
- You know those mailing envelope stickers you put your information on? Time to break those out (with a few tweaks)! You want to put the following on the stickers: Full Name, Address, Phone #, Email Address and Wedding Date. Every time you want to sign up for a giveaway or give your information to a business to have them contact you while you are attending a bridal show, you don’t have to waste time standing and filling out the form! Just slap one of those stickers on and you are off to the next one.
- Let’s address a few things in this list. Why should you put your Address & Phone #? Because half of the time something will go wrong with email, whether it is sent to your Spam or it blocks the business. They have no option to contact you then. Give them at least a second way to reach you, just in case. Email is usually the preferred method though so don’t worry about getting a ton of phone calls or things in your mail.
- You will use your email for everything for your wedding. From contacting your venue, to your florists, even your bridal party! Want to keep all of that in order? Make a wedding email! It will make such a huge difference in your life, we promise. Once you are married, you can go ahead and just delete that account and all of the things with it, and they stay out of your regular email.
- Bring a pad of paper and a mini stapler with you. The pad of paper is so you can take notes on the vendors you talk with. After you’ve received information from the vendor, you can go ahead and just staple everything together and drop it into your bridal show tote.
- You may want to bring your check book or credit card that you are using for the wedding. There may be a vendor that you just love and you’ve seen their work and you are ready to book as you are attending the bridal show. They may also be doing a deal specifically for attending the show that you want to lock in. Better to be prepared than not!
- Our last piece of advice…Have Fun! After all, this is all about your wedding day!